Holiday OREO Cookie Tree
- 8 oz. green candy coating wafers
- 1 tsp. oil
- 15 OREO Cookies , divided
- 0.25 tsp. holiday nonpareil s (green, red and white)
- 0.5 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
- 30 miniature candy-coated chocolate piece s
Putting it together
- Microwave candy coating wafers and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Insert wooden pop stick into filling in center of 1 cookie. Dip all cookies, 1 at a time, into coating mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each cookie; gently shake cookie to remove excess coating. Arrange cookies on prepared baking sheet to resemble Christmas tree as shown in photo; sprinkle with nonpareils.
- Spoon melted semi-sweet chocolate into resealable plastic bag, cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag. Use to pipe lines onto "tree" to resembles wires for Christmas lights. Add candy-coated chocolate pieces for the lights.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until coating is firm.
Write Your Own Review