Holiday "Orna-Mint" Cookie Balls
- 6 oz. brick cream cheese , softened
- 30 OREO Mint Creme Cookie s, finely crushed
- 16 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- 10 small gumdrop s, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 2 multi-colored sour belts (5 inches long), each cut into 20 (1x1/8-inch) strips
- 0.33 cup decorations (colored sugars, colored sprinkles and assorted small candies)
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie balls in melted candy coating, turning to evenly coat each ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet.
- Cut small slit in top of each gumdrop piece. Bend 1 sour belt strip in half to form loop; insert both ends of loop into top of 1 gumdrop piece, then press gumdrop into top of 1 cookie ball to secure. Repeat with remaining gumdrop pieces, sour belt strips and cookie balls.
- Add decorations as desired to resemble holiday ornaments.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Write Your Own Review