Lemon OREO Glitter Cookie Balls
- 6 oz. brick cream cheese , softened
- 30 OREO Lemon Creme Cookie s, finely crushed
- 16 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- 0.5 cup gold-colored sprinkles
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie balls in melted candy coating; roll in sprinkles. Return to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Write Your Own Review