Marbled White Chocolate Brownie Dip
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened, divided
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate , melted
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping , thawed, divided
- 1.5 cups dry fudge brownie mix
- OREO Cookies
Putting it together
- Mix half the cream cheese and melted chocolate in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Beat remaining cream cheese and brownie mix in separate medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add remaining whipped topping; beat until blended.
- Spoon white chocolate dip into one side of medium bowl, then spoon brownie dip into other side of bowl. Swirl gently with knife. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve with cookies.
Write Your Own Review