Mexican OREO Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 12 oz. Mexican chocolate , chopped
- 3 oz. red candy coating wafers
- 1 tsp. oil
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and cinnamon until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Microwave chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Dip cookie balls, 1 at a time, in chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball; shake gently to remove excess chocolate. Return to baking sheet.
- Microwave candy coating wafers and oil in separate microwaveable bowl 45 sec.; stir until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag. Use to pipe candy coating over cookie balls.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Write Your Own Review