OREO Apple Enchiladas
- 14 OREO Cookies
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 8 flour tortilla s (6 inch)
- 0.33 cup butter
- 0.5 cup granulated sugar
- 0.5 cup packed brown sugar
- 0.5 cup water
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon , divided
- 0.5 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Chop cookies; separate chopped cookie pieces from crumbs.
- Combine pie filling and 1 cup chopped cookies; spoon down centers of tortillas. Roll up. Place, seam sides down, in prepared baking dish.
- Bring butter, sugars and water to boil in saucepan; simmer on medium-low heat 3 min., stirring constantly. Stir in 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; pour over tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon and cookie crumbs.
- Bake 20 min. Cool slightly.
- Cut enchiladas in half. Serve topped with whipped topping and remaining chopped cookies.
Write Your Own Review