OREO Cheesecake-Banana Split Bites
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese , softened
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 18 OREO Cookies
- 1 large banana , cut diagonally into 18 slices
- 4 tsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- 18 maraschino cherries
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon into pastry bag fitted with star tip.
- Place cookies in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; top with bananas.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture onto bananas; top with remaining ingredients.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Make Ahead: The cream cheese mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 1 week before using as directed.
- Substitute: Substitute strawberry or caramel syrup for the chocolate syrup.
- Variation: Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and frozen light whipped topping.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 18 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories110 | Total fat5 g | Saturated fat2.5 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium80 mg | Carbohydrate16 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars11 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassiumn/a
Write Your Own Review