OREO Cheesecake Bites
- 36 OREO Cookies , divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese , softened
- 0.75 cup sugar
- 0.75 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate , chopped
- 0.5 cup heavy whipping cream
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 325ºF
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Finely crush 18 cookies; mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Chop 9 of the remaining cookies; stir into batter. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool 1 hour. After about 15 min., microwave chocolate and cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Cool until ready to use.
- Spread chocolate mixture over cheesecake. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars. Cut remaining cookies into quarters; use to garnish bars.
Write Your Own Review