OREO "Cookie Ball" Cutouts
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 12 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Suggested decorations (sprinkles, nonpareils, colored sugar, melted candy coating wafers, decorating icing or gel)
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; place on sheet of parchment paper. Roll out to 1/2-inch thickness. Use 1-inch cookie cutters to cut into desired shapes, rerolling trimmings as necessary. Place cutouts on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip cutouts, 1 at a time, into chocolate, turning to evenly coat both sides of each cutout. Return to prepared baking sheet. Decorate as desired.
- Refrigerate cutouts 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Keep refrigerated.
Write Your Own Review