OREO Cookie Ball Gifts
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 12 oz. white candy coating wafer s
- 4 oz. red candy coating wafers
- 100 mini heart sprinkles
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 10x5-inch rectangle on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 30 min.
- Cut cream cheese mixture into 50 (1-inch) squares. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Melt white candy coating wafers as directed on package. Dip cream cheese squares, 1 at a time, into melted candy coating, turning to evenly coat all sides of each square with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Let stand 10 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Melt red candy coating; spoon into pastry bag fitted with small writing tip. Use to pipe 4 lines on each square to resemble ribbon on a present as shown in photo. Pipe small dot of the remaining candy coating onto center of each square, then immediately press 2 heart-shaped candies into candy coating to resemble a bow on a gift package as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls: For best results, remove the cookie ball squares from the refrigerator in small batches before dipping into the melted candy coating as directed.
- Note: The uncoated cookie ball squares can be stored in a freezer container up to 1 month. Let stand at room temperature about 10 min. before dipping the squares into the melted candy coating and decorating as directed.
- Size Wise: Allow yourself both the time and attention to savor the flavor of this sweet treat.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 50 servings, 1 cookie ball each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories110 | Total fat6 g | Saturated fat4 g | Cholesterol<5 mg | Sodium60 mg | Carbohydrate13 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars10 g - Includes added sugars10 g | Protein<1 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium0 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassium0 %DV
Write Your Own Review