OREO Cookie Ball Ugly Sweaters
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate , melted
- 0.5 cup mixed multi-colored sprinkles , colored sugar and/or small candy decorations
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball. Return to baking sheet. Immediately decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Write Your Own Review