OREO Dulce de Leche Parfaits
- 0.33 cup dulce de leche
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping , divided
- 12 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 cup chopped cooked frozen ripe plantains (maduros)
Putting it together
- Mix caramel spread and 1/2 cup whipped topping in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping.
- Cut 1-1/2 cookies into quarters; set aside. Chop remaining cookies.
- Layer 6 parfait glasses with half EACH of the whipped topping mixture, chopped cookies and plantains; repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with quartered cookies.
Write Your Own Review