OREO Game-Face Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate
- 96 mini candy button eyes (about 2 Tbsp.)
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place on parchment-covered baking sheets. Gently flatten each ball with bottom of clean drinking glass. Pinch both ends of each flattened round together to resemble football shape.
- Freeze 10 min. Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package. Repeat with white chocolate.
- Dip footballs, 1 at a time, into semi-sweet chocolate, turning to evenly coat both sides of each football with chocolate; return to baking sheet. Immediately add 2 candy eyes to each.
- Use some of the white chocolate to add lines to footballs as shown in photo, then use remaining white chocolate to add the facial features as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Size Wise: In addition to being easy to make, these delicious treats are portion controlled for easy serving.
- Substitute: Substitute 1/4 cup white decorating icing for the melted white chocolate.
- Special Extra: Decorate with sprinkles in addition to the melted white chocolate.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 48 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories110 | Total fat7 g | Saturated fat3.5 g | Cholesterol<5 mg | Sodium55 mg | Carbohydrate13 g | Dietary fiber<1 g | Total sugars9 g - Includes added sugars9 g | Protein1 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium2 %DV
Write Your Own Review