OREO Key Lime Pie
- 24 OREO Cookies , divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 0.5 cup key lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest (from 2 regular limes), divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping , thawed
Putting it together
- Crush 12 cookies finely; mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Cut remaining cookies in half with serrated knife; stand, point ends down, around edge of pie plate.
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and 2-1/2 tsp. lime zest in large bowl until blended. Stir in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with remaining lime zest.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Write Your Own Review