OREO No-Bake "Granola" Clusters
- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats , divided
- 16 OREO Cookies , chopped
- 0.5 cup dried cherries
- 0.25 cup coconut oil , melted
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
Putting it together
- Process 1 cup oats in food processor until finely ground; spoon into large microwaveable bowl. Add all remaining ingredients, including remaining oats.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or just until warmed; mix well.
- Scoop into 24 mounds, using about 1 Tbsp. oat mixture for each mound.
- Place mounds, 2 inches apart, on parchment-covered baking sheet. Use moistened fingers to lightly press together oat mixture in each mound to stick together.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using dried cranberries.
- Note: These easy-to-make granola clusters can be refrigerated up to 3 days before serving.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings, 1 each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories100 | Total fat4.5 g | Saturated fat2.5 g | Cholesterol0 mg | Sodium35 mg | Carbohydrate13 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars6 g - Includes added sugars5 g | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium0 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium2 %DV
Write Your Own Review