OREO No-Bake Margarita Bars
- 28 OREO Cookies , divided
- 0.75 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 0.33 cup butter , melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese , softened
- 0.33 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. EACH juice and zest from 3 lime s, divided
- 1.5 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
Putting it together
- Chop 4 cookies; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with crushed pretzels and butter until blended. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lime juice and 2 tsp. lime zest in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread onto crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Sprinkle with reserved chopped cookies and remaining lime zest before cutting into bars.
TIPS & TRICKS
Size Wise: Slow down and take enough time between bites to enjoy your portion of these tasty no-bake bars.
Special Extra: For that classic sweet, sour and salty margarita flavor, chop a few extra pretzels to sprinkle over top of dessert along with the chopped OREO Cookies and lime zest.
Make it Easy: Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides before using to prepare dessert as directed. Use foil handles to lift chilled dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.
Makes 24 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories180 | Total fat13 g | Saturated fat7 g | Cholesterol25 mg | Sodium160 mg | Carbohydrate15 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars10 g - Includes added sugars8 g | Protein2 g | Vitamin A8 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassium2 %DV