OREO-Raspberry Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
Putting it together
- Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Meanwhile, mix white chocolate and food coloring until well blended.
- Dip balls in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Drizzle with pink chocolate. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Nutrition Information Nutrition per serving Calories 120 Total fat 7g Saturated fat 3.5g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 70mg Carbohydrate 15g Dietary fiber 1g Total sugars 10g Protein 1g Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 4%DV
Write Your Own Review