- 12 OREO Cookies
- 8 miniature pretzel twist s, each broken into 3 pieces
- 2 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- 2 Tbsp. white nonpareil s
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
- 12 small red round candies
- 24 mini candy button eyes
Putting it together
- Separate cookies, leaving creme filling on half of each cookie. Place creme-topped cookie pieces, top sides down, on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Dip pretzel pieces, 1 at a time, into melted candy coating; scrape off excess coating on edge of bowl before dipping pretzels into the nonpareils.
- Press 2 coated pretzel pieces onto each creme-covered cookie half for the reindeer's antlers. Cover with remaining cookie halves, top sides up.
- Spread tops of cookies with melted chocolate. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo. Let stand 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- OREO Snowmen: Omit pretzels and nonpareils. Do not separate cookies. Melt 4 oz. candy coating wafers; spread onto tops of cookies. Decorate with small candies and/or sprinkles to resemble snowmen faces.
- Note: If the dipped pretzel pieces do not stick to the creme filling inside reassembled cookies, use small amount of the remaining candy coating to secure the pretzels to the cookies. Or you can instead press the coated pretzel pieces into the melted semi-sweet chocolate spread onto tops of the unsplit cookies before decorating with remaining ingredients.
- How to Store: Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days before serving.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 12 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories140 | Total fat7 g | Saturated fat4 g | Cholesterol0 mg | Sodium80 mg | Carbohydrate21 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars15 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassiumn/a
Write Your Own Review