OREO Rocky Road Popcorn Treats
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) miniature marshmallows , divided
- 3 oz. white baking chocolate , divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 24 OREO Cookies , chopped
Putting it together
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Reserve 1/2 cup marshmallows and 1 oz. white chocolate for later use.
- Chop remaining white chocolate; place in large microwaveable bowl. Add butter. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add remaining marshmallows; mix lightly. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Add popcorn and chopped cookies; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Top with reserved marshmallows. Melt reserved white chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over popcorn mixture. Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove popcorn mixture from pan before cutting to serve.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Variation: Prepare recipe as directed, except press the popcorn mixture into 20 paper-lined muffin pan cups instead of the foil-lined pan.
- Substitute: Prepare using semi-sweet or bittersweet baking chocolate.
- Special Extra: Add 1/2 cup chopped peanuts or walnuts to hot marshmallow mixture along with the popcorn and chopped cookies.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 20 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories150 | Total fat5 g | Saturated fat2.5 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium85 mg | Carbohydrate25 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars16 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassiumn/a
Write Your Own Review