OREO Salted-Caramel Bark
- 20 caramels
- 1.5 tsp. water
- 2 pkg. (11.5 oz. each) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 20 OREO Cookies , coarsely chopped, divided
- 0.5 tsp. sea salt
Putting it together
- Cover baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Continue to microwave until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
- Repeat in separate medium microwaveable bowl with chocolate chips until completely melted. Stir in half the chopped cookies; spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle half the caramel sauce over cookie mixture on baking sheet; swirl gently with knife. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies; drizzle with remaining caramel sauce. Sprinkle with salt.
- Freeze 15 min. or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces.
Write Your Own Review