OREO Spicy Mexican Fudge
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 0.5 tsp. vanilla
- 0.5 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 20 OREO Cookies , chopped
Putting it together
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate chips and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Microwave an additional 20 sec. or until chips are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in vanilla and pepper.
- Reserve 1/2 cup chopped cookies; stir remaining chopped cookies into chocolate mixture. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved chopped cookies; press gently into fudge to secure.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove fudge from pan before cutting to serve.
Write Your Own Review