- 1 cup ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting
- 8 drops yellow food coloring
- 18 OREO Cookies
- 18 blueberries
- 18 fresh mint leaves
Putting it together
- Mix frosting and food coloring until blended; spoon into pastry bag fitted with small open star tip.
- Use to pipe frosting into small rosettes around edges of cookies to resemble sunflower petals as shown in photo. Continue to add more rosettes until tops of cookies are completely covered, working from outer edges of cookies to centers.
- Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
Write Your Own Review