OREO Tiramisu Parfaits
- 18 OREO Cookies , divided
- 0.75 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. instant espresso
- 0.5 cup milk
- 0.5 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese
- 0.5 tsp. vanilla
Putting it together
- Reserve 6 cookies for later use. Process remaining cookies in food processor or blender until finely crushed; set aside.
- Add espresso powder to milk; stir until dissolved.
- Whisk whipping cream and sugar in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spoon into separate bowl.
- Beat mascarpone and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended. Gradually beat in espresso mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe small amount of the mascarpone mixture into each 6 (5- to 6-oz.) straight-sided glasses; top with some of the cookie crumb mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with reserved cookies.
Write Your Own Review