- 6 OREO Cookies
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 30 pieces candy corn
- 6 chocolate malted milk balls
- 6 small hot cinnamon candies
Putting it together
- Separate each cookie, leaving all the cream filling on one half of each. Set filling-topped halves aside.
- Use small amount of melted chocolate to attach 5 candy corn pieces, pointed-sides down, to each plain cookie half for the turkey's tail. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Attach malted milk ball to center of each filling-topped cookie half with melted chocolate for the turkey's body. Use dot of melted chocolate to attach cinnamon candy to each body for the head.
- Attach turkey tails to bodies with remaining melted chocolate. Refrigerate until firm.
Write Your Own Review