Pass-the-Torch OREO Treats
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 16 OREO Cookies , chopped
- 20 COMET Cup s
- 2 Tbsp. coarse orange-colored sugar
Putting it together
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec.
- Add cereal and chopped cookies; mix well.
- Use ice cream scoop to portion cereal mixture into 20 mounds; place in COMET Cups. Shape tops into points with your hands to resemble flames in torches as shown in photo.
- Dip tops, 1 at a time, into sugar. Cool completely.
Write Your Own Review