Santa Hat Cookie Ball Pops
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 1 lb. red candy coating wafers
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup ready-to-spread white frosting
- 0.25 cup white nonpareil s
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Roll into 42 (1-inch) balls, then shape each ball into cone shape. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Melt candy coating wafers as directed on package; stir in oil. Dip 1 lollipop stick into candy coating, then insert into bottom of each cone.
- Dip cookie pops, 1 at a time, into candy coating, turning to evenly coat cookie pop with candy coating; return to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Spoon frosting into pastry bag fitted with star tip; use to decorate cookie pops to resemble Santa hats as shown in photo. Sprinkle edges and tips of hats with nonpareils. Keep refrigerated.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Size Wise: A serving of this festive sweet treat goes a long way on flavor.
- Variation: Snowman Cookie Ball Pops: Omit frosting and nonpareils. Substitute white candy coating wafers or white baking chocolate for the red candy coating wafers. Roll cream cheese mixture into balls as directed. (Do not shape into cones.) Insert dipped lollipop sticks into balls, then dip, 1 at a time, into melted candy coating wafers, turning to evenly coat each ball with candy coating. Let stand until candy coating is firm. Decorate with black and orange decorating gel to resemble snowmen.
- Make it Easy: Use 1 can (6 to 8 oz.) canned decorating icing, sometimes called cupcake frosting, instead of the canned ready-to-spread frosting. This icing comes with the decorating tips which makes decorating the cookie pops a snap.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 42 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories150 | Total fat8 g | Saturated fat4.5 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium80 mg | Carbohydrate18 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars15 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassiumn/a
Write Your Own Review