Snowball OREO Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 0.5 cup powdered sugar
Putting it together
- Cover large rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into 48 (1-inch) balls. Roll, 1 at a time, in sugar until evenly coated on all sides.
- Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using Golden OREO Cookies.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar just before serving.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings, 2 cookie balls each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories120 | Total fat7 g | Saturated fat3 g | Cholesterol10 mg | Sodium110 mg | Carbohydrate15 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars10 g - Includes added sugars9 g | Protein1 g | Vitamin A4 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium0 %DV
Write Your Own Review