Touchdown OREO Caramel Blondies
- 8 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 pkg. (16.75 oz.) dark chocolate chip cookie mix
- 0.25 cup caramel sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Chop 4 cookies; finely crush remaining cookies.
- Prepare cookie dough as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over dough; swirl gently with knife. Top with crushed cookies; press gently into dough to secure.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or just until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan; remove and discard foil. Use sharp knife to cut dessert into 15 football-shaped blondies. Reserve trimmings for snacking or another use. (See Tip.)
- Spoon frosting into pastry bag fitted with small writing tip. Use to pipe laces on footballs.
Write Your Own Review