USA OREO Cookie Pops
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 8 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- Decorations: red, white and blue sprinkles; nonpareils; colored sugar; melted red and blue candy coating wafers; decorating icings or gels
Putting it together
- Insert wooden pop stick into filling in center of each cookie; place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in candy coating, turning to evenly coat all sides of each cookie with candy coating. Return to baking sheet.
- Decorate as desired.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- How to Store: Store in airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Substitute: Prepare using melted white or semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- Note: If melted candy coating becomes too thick to evenly coat the cookies, add up to 2 tsp. shortening to the melted candy coating wafers before using as directed.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 12 servings, 1 cookie pop each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories160 | Total fat8 g | Saturated fat6 g | Cholesterol0 mg | Sodium75 mg | Carbohydrate22 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars18 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassiumn/a
Write Your Own Review