White Chocolate OREO Chunk Cookies
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies
- 10 OREO Cookies, chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup red and white multi-colored sprinkles
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Break cookie dough into small pieces; place in large bowl. Add chopped cookies and chocolate chips; mix well.
- Spoon into 24 mounds, 2 inches apart, on parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Brush tops of dough mounds evenly with water; top with sprinkles.
- Bake 11 to 13 min. or just until centers of cookies are firm to the touch. Cool 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Write Your Own Review