All-American OREO Coconut Cream Pie
- 28 OREO Cookies , divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 6 Tbsp. sugar , divided
- 1.5 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 0.5 tsp. coconut extract
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding
- 2.5 cups thawed frozen whipped topping , divided
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut , divided
- 0.5 cup EACH blueberries and raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Reserve 8 cookies for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 5 min. Cool completely. Meanwhile, chop 7 of the remaining cookies; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add coconut milk, mixing well after each addition. Blend in extract. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in chopped cookies and 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. coconut for later use; sprinkle remaining coconut onto bottom of crust. Top with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours. Meanwhile, toss berries with remaining sugar; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Microwave jam in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or just until warmed; stir. Drizzle jam over pie. Top with berry mixture, remaining whipped topping, reserved coconut and remaining whole cookie.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Size Wise: Allow yourself both the time and attention to savor the flavor of this delicious pie.
- Substitute: Preparing using regular milk.
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk: Look for unsweetened coconut milk along with the other milk options in the refrigerated dairy section of your supermarket. It is also available in cartons in the grocery aisle. For best results, prepare this recipe using unsweetened coconut milk, not sweetened coconut milk, as directed in the recipe.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 12 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories420 | Total fat26 g | Saturated fat17 g | Cholesterol25 mg | Sodium340 mg | Carbohydrate47 g | Dietary fiber2 g | Total sugars33 g - Includes added sugars28 g | Protein3 g | Vitamin A8 %DV | Vitamin C4 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium4 %DV | Iron10 %DV | Potassium4 %DV
Write Your Own Review