- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. coarse orange-colored sugar
- OREO Thins Cookie's
- 2 EACH green and red apple's, each cut into 15 thin slices
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Wrap in plastic wrap; shape into ball.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove and discard plastic wrap. Place colored sugar in pie plate. Add cookie ball; roll to evenly coat cookie ball with sugar.
- Use tip of wooden skewer or lollipop stick to draw lines in cookie ball to resemble a basketball as shown in photo.
- Serve with cookies and apple slices.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Special Extra: Serve with your favorite fresh fruit, such as strawberries, pear slices and/or orange sections, instead of, or in addition to, the apple slices.
- Substitute: Serve with your favorite mini cookies, such as Mini NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, Mini OREO Cookies and/or Mini CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Chip Cookies, instead of, or in addition to, the OREO Thins Cookies.
- Substitute: Substitute 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or 1/4 cup white sprinkles for the orange sugar.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 2-1/2 cups spread or 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread, 2 cookies and 3 apple slices each. Nutrition per serving: Calories230 Total fat11 g Saturated fat4.5 g Cholesterol10 mg Sodium180 mg Carbohydrate32 g Dietary fiber1 g Total sugars19 g Includes added sugars16 g Protein2 g Vitamin A4 %DV Vitamin C2 %DV Vitamin D0 %DV Calcium2 %DV Iron8 %DV Potassium2 %DV
Best Recipe Ever!TEST REVIEW
Write Your Own Review