Black & White Court Side "Donuts"
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate
- 0.25 cup EACH orange and brown sprinkles
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Press thumb into center of each ball to make deep indentation; smooth and shape top and bottom edges of each cookie ball to resemble donut.
- Freeze 10 min. Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip half of each cookie ball, one at a time, into melted chocolate; return to prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Melt white chocolate as directed on package. Dip other sides of cookie balls into white chocolate; return to baking sheet. Top with sprinkles as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Keep refrigerated
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Note: The colored sprinkles can be added to either the white chocolate-dipped side or the semi-sweet dipped side. Just top with sprinkles before refrigerating so they stick securely to the chocolate.
- Substitute: Prepare using colored sprinkles representing the colors of your favorite sports team(s).
- Snack Mindfully: Stay in the moment and focus on what you’re eating for a satisfying experience with each serving of this delicious dessert.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 48 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories110 | Total fat6 g | Saturated fat3 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium55 mg | Carbohydrate14 g | Dietary fiber<1 g | Total sugars11 g - Includes added sugars10 g | Protein1 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassium2 %DV
Write Your Own Review