Coconut 'n Walnut OREO Bars
- 30 OREO Cookies , divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 0.5 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Crush 20 cookies finely; mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom of 9x9-inch pan.
- Combine cookie dough and nuts; crumble over crust. Press to completely cover crust.
- Cut remaining cookies in half; press, cut sides down, into cookie dough layer in 4 rows of 5 cookie halves each. Sprinkle evenly with coconut.
- Bake 23 to 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Write Your Own Review