Holiday Golden OREO Cookie Ball Wreath
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 16 oz. green candy coating wafers , melted
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie balls into melted candy coating wafers, turning to evenly coat each ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Arrange cookie balls in circle on serving plate to resemble wreath.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Gift-Giving: After displaying the wreath on your holiday table, pack any remaining cookie balls in small containers. Then, add a colorful bow and gift tag to each container and you've got the perfect holiday gift for your guests to take home.
- How to Store: Keep cookie balls refrigerated.
- Special Extra: Reserve 2 Tbsp. melted candy coating wafers, then use remaining melted candy coating to coat cookie balls as directed. Refrigerate 1 hour. Arrange cookie balls on plate as directed. Use reserved candy coating to attach green leaf-shaped gummy candies and small red candies to wreath. Drizzle with any remaining melted candy coating. Add holiday bow, if desired.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 40 servings, 1 cookie ball each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories130 | Total fat7 g | Saturated fat4.5 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium70 mg | Carbohydrate15 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars11 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron0 %DV | Potassiumn/a
Write Your Own Review