No-Bake OREO Cheesecake Snow Globes
- 36 OREO Cookies , divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese , softened
- 0.33 cup sugar
- 1.5 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 0.25 cup mixed blue and white sprinkles
Putting it together
- Place 28 cookies in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet. Chop remaining cookies.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into 28 balls, using about 2 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture for each ball. Roll, 1 at a time, in sprinkles, turning until evenly coated on all sides. Place on cookies on prepared baking sheet.
Write Your Own Review