OREO Banana Cream Squares
- 28 OREO Cookies , divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese , softened
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) banana cream instant pudding mix
- 1.25 cups milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles (red, white and blue)
Putting it together
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Cut 7 cookies into quarters. Reserve 25 cookie quarters for later use. Crush remaining cookie quarters along with the 21 remaining whole cookies; place in medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese in medium bowl with whisk until creamy. Add pudding mix and milk; beat 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread onto crust; cover with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan; cut into 25 squares. Cut banana into thin slices. Top dessert squares with reserved cookie pieces, banana slices and sprinkles.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using your favorite color of sprinkles.
- Food Facts: Slice the banana just before placing on top of the dessert squares to serve to prevent them from turning brown.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 25 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories150 | Total fat8 g | Saturated fat4.5 g | Cholesterol10 mg | Sodium170 mg | Carbohydrate18 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars12 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein2 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium2 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassiumn/a
Write Your Own Review