OREO Basketball Cookies
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 6 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- 1 Tbsp. orange colored sugar
- 1 oz. black decorating icing
Putting it together
- Separate cookie halves, leaving cream filling on 1 half of each cookie. Spread plain cookie halves with peanut butter, then reassemble cookies.
- Cover baking sheet with waxed paper. Dip top of 1 cookie into candy coating; place, coated side up, on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookies. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until candy coating is firm. Decorate cookies with icing to resemble seams of a basketball as shown in photo.
Write Your Own Review