OREO Bat Cupcakes
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 32 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 0.25 cup black colored sugar
- 48 miniature candy-coated chocolate piece s (about 1/3 cup)
- 48 red sprinkles (about 1 tsp.)
Putting it together
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pan 10 min. Remove from pan to wire racks; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, cut 24 cookies crosswise in half with serrated knife; set aside. Cut remaining cookies crosswise in half, then cut each half into 3 wedges.
- Spread frosting onto tops of cupcakes; sprinkle with sugar. Decorate with cookie pieces and remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
Write Your Own Review