OREO Big Crunch Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 1.5 pkg. (10.5 oz. each) OREO Big Crunch Chocolate Candy Bar s (60 squares), chopped, divided
- 16 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Place some of chopped chocolate bars in pie plate. Dip cookie balls, a few at a time, into melted white candy coating, then into chopped chocolate bars in pie plate, turning to evenly coat each ball with each ingredient. Return to baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining cookie balls and remaining ingredients, refilling the chopped candy bars in pie plate in batches as needed.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Write Your Own Review