OREO Brownie Bats
- 24 OREO Cookies
- 1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 24 OREO Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Sandwich Cookie s
- 48 mini candy button eyes (about 2 tsp.)
- 0.5 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
Putting it together
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Separate regular OREO Cookies, leaving cream filling on 1 half of each cookie. Place cookie halves, cream sides up, on bottom of prepared pan. Break remaining (plain) regular OREO Cookie halves in half; reserve for later use.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; pour over cookie halves in pan.
- Bake 25 to 28 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool 10 min.
- Top with Fudge Dipped Sandwich Cookies in 6 rows of 4 cookies each; cool brownie completely.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan. Cut into 24 squares so that a fudge-dipped cookie is on top of each brownie square.
- Attach 2 candy eyes to top of each fudge-dipped cookie with dots of melted chocolate. Insert 2 of the reserved cookie halves into top of each brownie square for the bat's wings as shown in photo.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using OREO Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Mint Creme Sandwich Cookies.
- Shortcut: Use white decorating icing to attach the candy eyes to the cookies instead of the melted chocolate.
- Cut the Remaining Cookies: Use a serrated knife to cut the remaining (plain) cookie halves in half instead of breaking in half.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories190 | Total fat8 g | Saturated fat2 g | Cholesterol10 mg | Sodium120 mg | Carbohydrate28 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars18 g - Includes added sugars18 g | Protein2 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium0 %DV | Iron6 %DV | Potassium2 %DV
Write Your Own Review