- 12 OREO Cookies
- 3 oz. yellow candy coating wafers (about 1/2 cup), melted
- 12 marshmallows , cut diagonally in half
- 2 Tbsp. gold or silver colored sugar
- 24 mini candy button eyes (about 2 Tbsp.)
Putting it together
- Separate cookies, leaving creme filling on one half of each cookie. Place creme-topped cookie halves, creme sides up, in single layer on work surface. Place remaining cookies halves, top sides up, on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Spoon candy coating into disposable decorating bag. Cut tip of bag; use to draw lines on plain cookie halves as shown in photo. Refrigerate 10 min. or until candy coating is firm. Meanwhile, flatten marshmallows slightly; dip cut sides of marshmallows into colored sugar.
- Place marshmallows on creme-topped cookie halves for the bumble bees' wings as shown in photo. Attach candy eyes to the striped cookie halves, securing eyes to cookies with some of the remaining candy coating.
- Place decorated cookie halves on top of the bumblebee bodies, arranging so the wings jut out, using remaining candy coating to secure cookie halves to each other. Let stand until candy coating is firm.
Write Your Own Review