OREO Chocolate Candy Bar Pops
- 4 OREO Chocolate Candy Bar s (1.44 oz. each)
- 2 oz. green candy coating wafers , melted, divided
- 2 oz. red candy coating wafers , melted
Putting it together
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Use serrated knife to cut candy bars crosswise in half.
- Dip tips of 8 lollipop sticks, 1 at a time, into green candy coating. Place on backs of candy bar pieces, pressing gently into candy bars to secure. Place, top sides up, on prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon remaining green candy coating into piping bag; cut off tip. Use to drizzle green coating over candy bar pops. Repeat in separate piping bag with red candy coating.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coatings are firm.
Write Your Own Review