OREO Chocolate Mousse-Macadamia Bites
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1.5 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 20 OREO Cookies
- 20 macadamia nuts
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
Putting it together
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min.; stir in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place cookies in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet. Scoop pudding mixture onto cookies; top with nuts.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- How to Make as a Dip: Chop the macadamia nuts. Prepare pudding mixture as directed; spread onto bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with nuts, then drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve with regular OREO Cookies or Mini OREO Cookies for dipping.
- Substitute: Substitute hazelnuts for the macadamia nuts.
- Substitute: Prepare using OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
Write Your Own Review