- 12 OREO Cookies
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 egg white s, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Separate cookies. Scrape creme filling into small microwaveable bowl; reserve for later use. Finely chop cookies; set aside.
- Unroll breadstick dough onto cutting board; separate breadsticks. Roll each breadstick to 14-inch length. Brush 1 breadstick with egg whites, then twist into pretzel shape and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with chopped cookies. Repeat with remaining breadsticks, placing 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 min. or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Microwave reserved creme filling on HIGH in 15-sec. increments just until warmed and smooth when stirred; drizzle over pretzels. Sprinkle with salt. Serve warm.
Write Your Own Review