OREO Halloween Popcorn Treat
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 16 OREO Cookies , coarsely chopped
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate , melted, divided
- 1.5 cups broken pretzel sticks
- 0.33 cup orange-colored or Halloween sprinkles
- 3 Tbsp. green candy coating wafers
Putting it together
- Cover baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Combine popcorn and cookies in large bowl. Add half the melted chocolate; toss until popcorn mixture is evenly coated with chocolate.
- Add pretzels and remaining melted chocolate; mix lightly. Spread onto prepared baking sheet; top with sprinkles.
- Microwave candy coating wafers in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec.; stir until completely melted. Drizzle over popcorn mixture.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate and candy coatings are firm. Break into bite-size pieces.
Write Your Own Review