OREO Melting Witches
- 4 oz. green candy coating wafers (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp. oil
- 4 OREO Cookies
- 8 pretzel sticks , divided
- 4 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces
Putting it together
- Microwave candy coating wafers and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir. Repeat microwaving in 15-sec. intervals until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 15 sec.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Reserve 1 tsp. candy coating mixture for later use. Drop remaining melted candy coating into 4 mounds on prepared baking sheet. Use knife to spread coating into irregular shapes as shown in photo.
- Top candy coating with cookies and 4 pretzel sticks as shown in photo. Break remaining pretzel sticks into small pieces; place at bottom ends of whole pretzel sticks for the broom bristles.
- Top cookies with chocolate pieces, securing chocolate pieces to cookies with reserved melted candy coating. Refrigerate 5 min or until candy coating is firm.
Write Your Own Review