OREO 'n Peanut Butter "Cookie Dough" Cheesecake
- 36 OREO Cookies , divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1.5 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 0.25 cup honey-roasted peanuts , chopped
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Crush 18 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Chop remaining cookies. Reserve 3/4 cup chopped cookies; stir remaining cookies into cream cheese mixture. Spread onto bottom of crust; top with nuts and reserved cookies.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Special Extra: Warm 2 Tbsp. hot fudge ice cream topping; drizzle over cheesecake before topping with the nuts and reserved chopped cookies. Refrigerate as directed.
- Size Wise: Take the time to savor the flavor of this special cheesecake that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories260 | Total fat18 g | Saturated fat8 g | Cholesterol25 mg | Sodium220 mg | Carbohydrate22 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars14 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein5 g | Vitamin A6 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium2 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassiumn/a
Write Your Own Review