OREO No-Bake Crunch Bars
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 6 cups cocoa sweetened rice cereal
- 20 OREO Cookies , chopped
- 0.25 cup yogurt-covered raisin s
Putting it together
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec.
- Add cereal and 2 cups chopped cookies; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Top with raisins and remaining chopped cookies; press lightly into cereal mixture to secure.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars to serve.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Storage Know-How: These easy-to-make bars can be stored in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories140 | Total fat4 g | Saturated fat2 g | Cholesterol<5 mg | Sodium110 mg | Carbohydrate26 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars15 g - Includes added sugars15 g | Protein1 g | Vitamin A15 %DV | Vitamin C6 %DV | Vitamin D6 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron10 %DV | Potassium0 %DV |
Write Your Own Review