OREO PB & Chocolate Dip
- 5 OREO Cookies
- 1.5 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 0.25 cup chocolate spread
- OREO Cookies
Putting it together
- Chop 5 cookies finely.
- Mix peanut butter and honey in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. of the chopped cookies. Stir remaining chopped cookies into peanut butter mixture; spread onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate.
- Spoon chocolate spread into small microwaveable bowl. Microwave 20 sec.; stir. Drop teaspoonfuls of the chocolate spread onto peanut butter mixture; swirl gently with knife. Sprinkle with reserved chopped cookies.
- Serve with additional cookies for dipping.
Write Your Own Review